Beauty is being the best possible version of yourself on the inside and out.
Zarlene Hanam was the lucky recipient of Peak Appearance’s make-over model search. 53 year old Zarlene has a busy lifestyle and has had a considerable amount of stress in the past few years. She says she had lost lots of confidence, mainly due to the condition of her skin from sun damage and age spots.
“I didn’t think there was anything that could be done for my skin” says Zarlene. “But now I look refreshed and healthy …………I feel fantastic!”
Zarlene’s treatments included:
- 3 IPL treatments to reduce sun damage, broken veins and to even out her complexion.
- Botox® to her frown lines and laughter lines (crows feet) to soften her expression and reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles making her look more refreshed and no longer tired and grumpy looking.
- Juvederm dermal fillers to replace lost volume in her cheeks and to plump her lips, to smooth contours and add hydration to her skin.
- 3 Oxy-Trio Medi facials to hydrate and smooth the skin leaving Zarlene with the best canvas to go on with at home.
- Latisse eyelash serum to help give her gorgeous long lashes.
- Skin Medica cosmoceutical range to ensure Zarlene’s skin remains in excellent condition!
- A fabulous hair style, cut and colour from Zealous Hairdressing.
We think the end result is fabulous and Zarlene can now say with absolute confidence, “I feel great, I look fresh and its wonderful!”
Interior designer Davina recently turned 65 and felt she looked “jaded”. After working for 30 years and the stress of living in Christchurch during the earthquakes, Davina moved to Hawke’s Bay. We thought Davina was a very deserving candidate for us to work our “magic” on and the results are fantastic. “It was as though a fairy godmother had given me this opportunity at a time that I most needed the help.”
Davina’s treatments included:
• IPL treatments to remove sun damage and red vessels
• Skin Brightening treatments to improve tone and texture
• Botox to frown lines and crows feet
• Dermal fillers to chin area, downturned mouth corners, lips, cheeks, temples, and around rim of the eyes.
To read more about Davina’s journey, visit our Facebook page.
For 49 year old Kim, spending years in the sun drenched in coconut oil had resulted in her skin showing signs of major sun damage, with her face starting to look very lined and tired.
Peak Appearance’s plan for Kim addressed her sun damage and skin tone issues with the following treatments over a three month period:
- IPL skin Rejuvenation to remove pigmentation and red vessels – 3 treatments
- Ultraceuticals mild skin exfoliation peels to renew skin surface – 2 treatments
- Botox to frown and crows feet around eye area – 20 units each area
- Dermal Fillers (Juvederm Voluma, Ultra and Refine) to cheeks, dark circles under eyes and lips and mouth area – 3 vials
- Ultraceuticals MD home skincare range to further improve skin and maintain results from treatments
- View Kim’s Face Plan
A busy mother of three and juggling a full time job left Amy short on time to maintain a skincare regime. Over a four month period, Amy received the following treatments:
- IPL Skin Rejuvenation to remove sun damage – 3 treatments
- Mild Benev Peels to smooth skin surface and remove remaining pigment – 2 treatments
- Pelleve Skin Tightening to enhance collagen levels and firm up skin – 2 treatments
- Botox to frown and crows feet areas – 20 units each area
- Dermal Fillers (Juvederm Voluma) to cheeks and nasolabial folds.
- Surgitron (non surgical) mole removal of moles on face and neck.
- Benev home Skincare range to promote skin health and prolong results.
* In the glamour shot for Amy’s reveal at Mangapapa Petite Hotel, her hair was coloured and styled by Gilly @ Zealous, make up by Cushla Bower.
Tracey came to Peak Appearance as she was feeling she had lost volume under her skin prematurely. Her results are fantastic!
- 30 Minute Restore Treatment – this was a special package from Restylane (Q-Med) that consisted of three vials of filler
- 2 units of Perlane to cheeks, under eye hollows and small amount to nose deficit from previous softball injury and one vial Restylane to lips and around the mouth area
- 20 units Botox to crows feet.
Results last between 1-2 years.
Vera was the winner of our makeover promotion. She was a very deserving recipient and enjoyed three months of treatments.
- IPL Skin Rejuvenation to remove sun damage and pigmentation – 2 treatments
- Ultraceuticals mild skin peels to soften skin surface – 2 treatments
- Botox to frown area and crows feet – 44 units in total
- Juvederm Dermal Fillers: Voluma to cheeks and lower face and Juvederm Ultra to superficial lines around the mouth and lower face.
- Ultraceuticals home skincare range.
* In the glamour shot at The Dome in Napier, Vera’s hair was cut, couloured and styled by Gilly @ Zealous, Make up by Vania Bailey.